18" Hydraulic Backhoe Excavator Thumb 1/2" Steel Plate Assembly Weld On
This backhoe excavator is perfect for anyone that needs to add a high-quality thumb to their excavator. The steel has been plasma cut for precision, it is easy to assemble and weld. Each part is plasma cut for tight fit and easy assembly.
18" Hydraulic Backhoe Excavator Thumb 1/2" Steel Plate Assembly Weld On Features:
- HIGH-QUALITY STEEL - The base is a solid piece that is formed so it is stronger and with this design, the stress is on the base with the solid one-piece base there is no chance of smashing in your hoe's arm.
- POWDER COATED SURFACE - Adjusting powder-coated surface, our backhoe excavator thumb is able to resist corrosion. Made for longevity, this pro-duty implement is ready for just about any job.
- 1/2 INCH THICK - Made from heavy-duty 1/2" thick steel plates, make sure that this thumb is at least the length of your bucket when measured from boom to the teeth.
- BOLT-ON DESIGN - This backhoe excavator thumb is easy to assemble and weld, each part is plasma cut for tight fit and easy assembly.
- EASY TO ADJUST AND FOLD AWAY - This easy to assemble DIY backhoe thumb is perfect for anyone that needs a high-quality thumb and knows how to weld, simply folds out of the way when not in use.
Tooth plate thickness: 1/2in
Weight: 28.7kg/ 63.2lbs
1x Backhoe Excavator Thumb
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.