This rail mill guide can be combined with the chainsaw mill and sawmill, creating a straight and level first cut along with a log. It is a perfect tool for homeowners, woodworkers, arborists, and sawyers.
- These new brackets, constructed from high-quality aluminum and galvanized steel, are easy to adjust and durable for long-lasting use.
- The 59-inch rail system, combined with the sawmill, creates a straight and level first cut along a log to cut different thickness slabs.
- This rail mill guide is adjustable. It is used together with a chainsaw mill to cut mill slabs are between 1/2" to 13" thick.
- The rail mill guide system includes three wood fixing plates and two fastening reinforcement. It is easy for you to install instantly.
- The rail mill guide is used together with a chainsaw mill to convert rough logs into beautiful slabs. The guide system is ideal for homeowners, woodworkers, & carpenters.
Product: Rail mill guide system
Aluminum profile: 28x28x750 mm (1.1x1.1x29.5 inch)
Reinforcement length: 180 mm (7.1 inch)
Fixing plate length: 308 mm (12.1 inch)
Works with: Saw mill
? Package Content:
4x Square Aluminum Profile
2x Fastening Reinforcement
3x Wood Fixing Plate
1x 12 mm 18 mm Crosshead Tool
1x Canvas Bag
1x Pair of Gloves
1x Assembly Instruction
1x Pack of Accessories
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.